RIDE Recruiting Innovation Day Europe: 8. April 2014 in Zurich, Switzerland
integrated in the 13th Personal Swiss, largest Exhibition for Human Resource Management in Switzerland
"With the power of the internet and the changes in the working world in mind, the recruiting industry in Europe has undergone something of a revolution over the last ten years. Yet, at its heart it is still about attracting and finding, engaging and persuading the right candidates, again and again. Recruiting requires more and more tools and technologies for its support. Therefore, recruiters need to find new ways and innovative tools to be more effective and efficient."
RIDE – Recruiting Innovation Day Europe ...
- ... is the first event truly dedicated to recruiting innovations in Europe.
- ... brings together recruitment leaders and recruiters from all over Europe to share their know-how innovative ideas for national, cross border and Europe-wide recruiting.
Attendees will gain insights and first hand learning in the expert talks and panel discussions:
- What are the differences in recruiting in Europe?
- How could on build up a European recruitment center?
- How could you integrate Active Sourcing, Strategic Internal Recruitment and People Relationship Management in one consistent concept?
- What about active sourcing: Is it just a hype or already a helpful channel?
- What are the latest developments at the
- How does the “recruiter 2.0” look like and how can we prepare ourselves for this?
+ the possibility to cast their vote in the Recruiting Innovation Battle
+ the chance to network on the VIP RIDE Evening
CONTACT for information on how be part of RIDE through sponsoring :
Wolfgang Brickwedde | Director
Institute for Competitive Recruiting
+49 6221 7194007
Sophie Jaillet | Project Manager
Personal Swiss & Swiss Professional Learning
+41 22 733 17 50